Instagram Powerhouse Course
How to Use Instagram to Build your Professional Brand
In this quick and easy mini-course you'll learn:
- How to turn your profile into personal branding platform
- What content to post
- When to Post
- Who to Follow
- How to convert your efforts into interviews
- How to use your insights to nail the interviews
I am the founder of Elizabeth Pearson Executive Coaching, and I work with women in Senior Director to C-suite level positions. I help them:
- Curate influential professional brand identities.
- Take their careers to the next level.
- Navigate their positions in Male-Dominated fields
- Become advocates for themselves and their career advancement
I started my coaching business after struggling to juggle being a mother, wife, senior leader for companies including vitaminwater, Coca-Cola, Pirate’s Booty, and Skinfix Skincare. What I realized was that I had “climbed the wrong ladder” and felt trapped in a profession that was no longer professionally fulfilling.
Throughout that time of internal introspection, I took course – lots and lots of courses. I learned how to re-brand and rebuild myself by leveraging my LinkedIn, Instagram, and Twitter profiles and connections.
Now that I love my work, my overall happiness and confidence has soured – as have the results I’ve been able to get for my clients.
As an Executive Career Coach, I work closely with a vast recruiter network to gain insights in order to successfully makeover dozens of profiles and resumes for my clients every month.
- What it takes to make a candidate stand out
- What they are looking for in an interview
- The ins and outs of what impresses hiring managers
- What red flags in profiles are immediate deal-breakers
This insight is packed into my self-paced, convenient, and affordable online courses. I share actionable advice based on how job searches really work and how a recruiter or hiring manager evaluates you.
If you know you need professional branding overhaul, but you don't know where to start, or your frustrated because you’re note getting responses or interviews, don’t worry because I'm here to help.